Welcome to Tea with DidiFeb 28, 2020
Chemical Industries are the prime factors to convert the raw materials into desired products that we use in our day-to-day life. This has brought a tremendous change in the way the things operate. It is very important for us to understand the importance of the chemical industry which has touched all our facets of life like Agriculture, Environment, Food, Hygiene, Décor, and Transportation …etc. It has also significantly used in re-cycling industries to curb the usage of virgin products. Re-cycling helps a lot in utilizing the waste materials, and gives one more life-cycle for the products.
• Chemicals play a major role in our food. The preservatives, taste enhancers and flavours helps the food to be palatable and increase the shelf life. Food Industry thrives for the reason, that the preservatives not only help them to maintain the quality of the food, but also helps them to import food to different parts of the world. Due to these advancements, we are able to enjoy fruits, canned food products, and ready-to-eat food products across the world.
• More than 80% of the chemical industry concentrates on producing acrylic polymers, and plastics. They are not only used in packing, but also in numerous other things, like wiring, furniture, clothing, home décor, prosthesis and electronics. PVC piping, water tanks, huge storage containers are made out of plastics.
• Fertilizers, and pesticides aids in the agriculture and development.The fertilizers and pesticides, not only increase the yield of the crop, but prevent from pest attacks. Apart from in-house usage of food products within our country, we are also exporting a lot of grains, fruits, flowers and ornamental stem to various parts of the world. The GDP of the country drastically increases with the industry.
• Pharma industries and life saving drugs are the fastest growing industry in India. Our country invites a lot of people for medical tour. Numerous laboratories are also set-up to study various drug for the endemic and epidemic diseases. Before these laboratories in our country, we have been exporting a lot of chemicals, which was expensive and mostly unaffordable for a large sector of people.
• Toiletries like soaps, scents, perfumes, deodorant are personnel products that we use every day, and w do not compromise on it. From the status of luxury products , it has come to a level of essentials. Other products like mosquito repeller, detergents, cleaning agents have been tremendously increased.
• Advanced researches like bio-engineering, mutation, artificial human organ production and genetic-reengineering are made possible in India, only with the help of the proper chemical industries. India is taking a giant leap in research in these sectors.