Welcome to Tea with DidiNov 21, 2019
Losing weight is much easier than you think. It is simple math. You don’t believe me? Read on!
You lose weight when you consume fewer calories than your body requires. The body will then burn fat stores. So how do you accomplish this?
STEP 2: Count every calorie: Use myfitnesspal to track the calories. This app is available on the web and on your mobile phone so that you can stay on top of counting calories all day. Myfitnesspal can show you calories of Indian foods as well, so you have no excuse. Don’t forget to count your drinks and snacks. If you stay within the calorie limit, you will start to see your weight drop off. When you work out, dont forget to log that into myfitnesspal and the amount of calories you can consume will go up a little bit and the weight will drop off easier and you will not feel lethargic. So, hit the gym!
How to keep cravings under control:
• Jump start the process with appetite suppressants. Reviews on Amazon will guide you to the most popular ones.
• Drink green tea 3 times a day. You can get jasmine green tea for better taste.
• Read Jillian Michael’s Master your Metabolism.
• Meditate: It will help curb your cravings and brings down binge eating. Meditation also helps alleviate depression, which is one of the major causes for binge eating.
• Always declare your intentions to lose weight to family and friends – this will prevent you from reaching out for that extra dessert in parties.
STEP 3: Lose weight, reach target weight. Shop for new clothes to properly enjoy your new look! Take a bow, and send us your ‘before’ and ‘after’ pictures and we will post them here!
Note: Teawithdidi.org does not endorse myfitnesspal or Jillian Michael and is not paid for product placement. This is the opinion of the panelists.
Authors: Akila Kumar and Viji Dilip