Welcome to Tea with DidiOct 21, 2019
Cortez Gravesen posted an update 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Banks have more security threats today than they did in the days of train robberies in the Wild West. With that in mind, they must now take different measures to combat and discourage robberies. Those listed underneath are common security measures many banks have adopted in order to do just that.
1) Building high teller counters with barriers. These barriers prevent robbers from jumping over the counters.
2) Hiring on duty security guards. Security guards serve as a visual assurance of protection for patrons and a crime deterrents for people who’d rob the banks.
3) Utilizing surveillance cameras inside the bank and out to record possible robbers and in the hopes of identifying them. Since
Of Roading Gear GPS tracker setting out to rob banks do so in the hopes of getting away with it, they will certainly skip banks with active surveillance.
4) Placing GPS tracking devices in money bags. GPS tracking devices allows the banks to the progress for the money once it leaves the banks and has allowed law enforcement to follow the money along with the thieves.
5) Putting dye packs in an issue money. This one isnt as good for tracking the cash except is extremely useful when it in order to identifying the money that was stolen and, in many cases, the someone who stole the money as well.
6) Establishing man traps that trap robbers between an exterior and interior set of options. Robbers go in, but they cant turn up until proper law enforcement officers arrive to arrest them.
7) Requiring customers to remove clothes and accessories that obscure their faces. Taking off things like hats, scarves, sunglasses, etc. allows the cameras to capture better images and make identifications of robbers easier something most thieves arent taking into consideration.
8) Employing visitors to serve as customer greeters. These people meet, greet, and identify banking customers as they consist of the door guarantee there is no anonymity for burglars.
9) Educating you also must be might be tempted to rob banks. The fact is that most thieves believe they will hit pay dirt when robbing a bank and thats simply not absolute. Educate them about the actual amount of money theyre likely to get, the odds of their arrests, as well as the types of sentences theyre likely to receive if arrested. After all, prevention is the best cure.
10) Using sequentially numbered bills. The reason often referred to as bait money and it is needed in robberies praying of leading financial institutions to the offenders based on the serial numbers of this currency involved.
11) Engaging cash dispensing units for dispensing money. Banks that use CDUs limit the amount that can be stolen in a robbery by decreasing the amount of money tellers can dispense and forcing these leave their stations to do for this reason.
12) Offering rewards for information that leads to the capture of thieves. Theres nothing quite as tempting as a luxury reward to get people to perform the right thing and report others who may have stolen from their bank. Fortunately, banks are getting more popualr to that important fact.
Banks are more susceptible to robbery today, in some ways, because they sit in one place and arent continuously on the keep moving. Banks that use these safety measures to combat robbery, though, will reduce their attractiveness to thieves and the yield thieves receive if they are robbed.