Welcome to Tea with Didi

Nov 13, 2019
Refugee integration loan
19/12/2018 9:33 am UTC | By: fonziewater


You can apply for a refugee integration loan to pay for:
a rent deposit or rent
household things
education and education for work
You should be over 18 and either:

a refugee or you’ve been given humanitarian protection
a dependant of a refugee or someone who’s been offered humanitarian safety
allowed to enter or keep below either of the above soon after 11 June 2007
The smallest quantity you can borrow is 100.

Integration loans are interest-free of charge – you only pay back what you borrow, but you must make common payments.
Contact your regional Jobcentre Plus prior to applying for this loan to see if you can get support with training, schooling, operate, living or childcare charges – you may well be capable to get this assist for free of charge.

Immigration Solicitors Shropshire

Welcome Immigration Solicitors Shropshire

Leave a Comment

Stay Connected

Receive our newsletter and alerts:

Email *